Saturday, December 6, 2008

Five things I love


Ok, so I was tagged by Mary. Here are my 5. They ARE not in order of importance. Just random numbering :=)

1. My daughter. She is truly the joy and light of my life. I love the way she looks at things. Her view on life is different than most. She is turning out to be a leader, has a strong sense of right and wrong, and loves to laugh. She has a great sense of humor and finds joy in simple things.

2. My cat, Baby. Ok, I know, it is just a cat. But what you have to understand is that I really do not care for animals. ANd really didnt like cats. But the first time I held Baby, my heart just melted. She began to purr in my arms and I was a goner. Every night when I sit in my recliner, she is right there in my lap. When I lay down at night, she snuggles in by my side. I just LOVE that cat! She has been a faithful companion these past 7 years.

3. My job. I absolutely love where I work. My Principal, Mrs. Noble, is the absolute best boss ever! And I LOVE my students and love teaching.

4. God. If I had to sum up my life in one word, it would be GRACE. From as far back as I can remember, he has alwasy intervened in my life in one way or another. Things have not been easy, but, He has always provided what I needed at just the right time. Even in my darkest hours, He has been there. It may not have always felt like it, but I know He has never left me.

5. My recliner. After YEARS of wanting one, my brother gave me his recliner last week. It is the best thing anyone has ever given me. I love being able to put my feet up and just relax. Baby loves it too! lol. Every night when I come into my room, she is on the recliner. I have to lift her to sit in it. One time she growled at me! But she calmed down when I sat her in my lap, which is where she always ends up every evening anyway. This chair is just so comfortable and I have really enjoyed it and am just so thankful to have it!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Love it! Congrats on the recliner...maybe I can try it out next week!

Andysbethy said...

I love the list!
It was great to meet you tonight. I'll have to keep up with you on here now. Blessings!